囧次元动漫 https://www.9ciyuan.com/
Rosie: My mother needs a perch.
我妈妈要个座儿
Tanya: Mother? We’re the same age.
坦尼娅:妈妈?我们年龄相同。
Tanya: Oh, he has your book!
坦尼娅:噢,他有你的书!
Men: Stavros.
男子:斯塔夫罗斯。
Rosie: Stavros.
斯塔夫罗斯。
Woman: It’s just a fish,
女人:这是一种鱼,
Ali:You are so clever,
阿里:你是如此聪明,
We’re going to look fabulous tomorrow, I want the perfect wedding, and I want my father to give me away.
我们将期待精彩的明天,我要完美的婚礼,我想让我父亲把我交出去。
Ali:Better be a wide aisle,
阿里:过道最好是宽的
Sophie:I will know my father as soon as I see him
苏菲:我一见到我父亲我就会知道
Lisa: Sky! Come here, gorgeous,
丽莎:来这里
Sky: Put me down, I’m getting married tomorrow.
把我放下来,我明天结婚
Sophie:Please be careful.
苏菲:请小心
Lisa: So?
丽莎:怎么了?
Sophie: There are pins in the dresses.
苏菲:我的裙子上有别针
Lisa: What do you think?
丽莎:你觉得如何?
Sky: Oh, yes!
哦,是的!
Sophie:"Oh, yes," If you had your way, it’d be a three-minute wedding in jeans and T-shirts, washed down with a bottle of beer.
苏菲:要是依你的话,那就会是三分钟的婚礼,穿着牛仔裤和T恤,灌下一整瓶啤酒
Sky: You make me sound so unromantic! I just thought we should save our money for travelling.
天空:你让我听起来如此的不浪漫!我只是想我们应该省钱为了旅行。
Sophie:Well, we’re not going anywhere yet. Anyway, please leave, we’re very, very busy.
苏菲:嗯,我们不会去任何地方。无论如何,请离开,我们非常,非常忙。
Sky: I’m just getting some props for tonight.
我只是在为今天晚上的道具做准备。
Sophie: For his bachelor party.
苏菲:为了他的单身派对。
Lisa: Why haven’t you told him you’ve invited your dads?
丽莎:为什么你不告诉他邀请了你的父亲?
Sophie:Because he would say that I’d have to tell my mom.
苏菲:因为他会说,我应该告诉我妈妈。
Ali: Donna’s absolutely gonna kill you when she finds out.
阿里:当唐娜发现的时候,绝对要杀了你。
Sophie:By the time she finds out, it’ll be too late, I feel like there’s a part of me missing, and when I meet my dad, everything will fall into place.
苏菲:当她发现时,太晚了,我觉得我有一部分失踪了,当我见到我爸爸,一切都会回归正轨的。